Cost & Pricing
The Tourism Council of Bhutan sets the daily tariff, thirty-five percent of which goes directly to the Government of Bhutan helping to finance free medical care and education for all Bhutanese. Travelers to Bhutan are permitted only through Government registered tour operators such as Langur Eco Travels.
Daily Tariff (Peak Season)
Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct and Nov
- 1 person –US $240 per night
- 2 people –US $230 per person/per night
- 3+ people -US $200 per person/per night.
Daily Tariff (Off Season)
Dec, Jan, Feb, Jun, Jul and Aug
- 1 person –US $230 per night
- 2 people –US $220 per person/per night
- 3+ people – US $190 per person/per night.
Group travel: Sole occupancy of hotel rooms will incur a surcharge of US$ 25 per night. Hotel upgrade to luxury accommodation (Aman Resorts, Druk Hotel Thimphu, Uma, Taj Tashi and Zhiwaling), prices on request.
Tour Cancellation policies:
- Within 30 days to start programme – no charges
- Within 21 days – 10% of rate
- Within 14 days – 15% of rate
- Within 7 days – 30% of rate
- Less than 7 days or without notice – 50% of rate
- After arrival in Bhutan – 100%
- Children under the age of 5 years free
- 6-12 years accompanied by elders/ guardians – 50%
- Full time STUDENTS below the age of 25 years holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions – 25%
- One person in a group of 11 to 16 people – 50%
- One person in a group exceeding 26 people – free
- Long stay – after 12 nights reduction of $ 20 per person/per night.
Included in the daily tariff:
- Visa and Taxes
- Tour Guide who is expert in the field
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- All accommodation based on twin sharing room
- All meals
- Tea/coffee and snacks
- Bottled water throughout the trip
- Ground transportation for Bhutan
- Supply of pack ponies, yak, trekking crews and porters (for trekkers)
- All necessary camping equipments (Including sleeping bags)
- All entrance fees for museums and National Parks.
Not included in the tariff:
- Single Room/Tent Supplements
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Health insurance (highly recommended)
- Laundry service (available at all hotels), phone calls and alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- Charges incurred as a result of circumstances beyond the control of Langur Eco Travels
- Transportations in India (if you entering/exiting from India)
Current Round-trip Airfare inclusive of all taxes:
- Kathmandu – Paro – Kathmandu US $445
- Delhi – Paro – Delhi US $803
- Calcutta – Paro – Calcutta US $450
- Bangkok – Paro – Bangkok US $900
Single Way – Incoming.
- Kathmandu – Paro – US $225
- Delhi – Paro – US $405
- Calcutta – Paro – US $225
- Bangkok – Paro – US $460
Single Way – Outgoing.
- Paro – Kathmandu – US $225
- Paro – Delhi – US $405
- Paro – Calcutta – US $225
- Paro – Bangkok – US $460